With the pressure of Final Bout and the need to participate with my team ProceeD, much of the assembly and set up was rushed to get the car driftable for the weekend. Now that it’s come and gone, I can take my time to set up the S14.
With years of support by STANCE performance suspension systems I’ve installed their XR1 coilover with upgraded valving and spring rates.
This time around I decided to NOT use the upgraded Camber/Caster plate, Roller Bearing spring seat or Swift springs. I’m very anxious to drive on these and see how they perform.
The S14 was assembled with grip and drift in mind, to be a well rounded performer. If needed I’ll upgrade the coilover components as I get more seat time.